Wednesday, August 1, 2007


Hi my name´s is Daniela Barroeta but everybody calls me Dani I´m from Valera originally. I´m 19 years old and i study social communication at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in ciudad de la faria.


I love music reggaethon, play football and ice skating surfing the net studyng pragmatica talking on the phone with my boyfriend pizza, chicken, oranges, chocolate, ice cream, candy; my family, my boyfriend, my friends and my mascots especially my dog manolo.


I hate fish, eggs, onions, milk celery, coffe, evening gomn, listening to hip hop, discotheque, studying english and washing the dishes.


My dream is to travel ground the world visist the spain and Roma of course, i want to graduate from social communication school and be a vgood journalist i also want to learn to speak english and EEUU I´d love to work in an important medium the communication and buy a cart and house, get married and start a family.

No comments: