Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Conversation

Secretary: Hello? Dr. Hernandez office
Ms. Daniela: Hi, I want to make an appointment for today please
Secretary: Yes, that´s ok Dr. Hernandez has some time at 4:00pm you can come then
Ms. Daniela: Thank you. see you later


....At 4:00pm

Nurse: Hi Ms. daniela. how are you today?
Ms. Daniela: not so well... My back really hurts.
Nurse: Don´t worry. the doctor is going to see you
Doctor: hello, I´m sorry you don´t feel so good. Tell me what´s wrong?
Nurse: Her back
Doctor: ok. Let´s take a look at you
....

Doctor: Well Ms. daniela tou look fine. I´m going to give you some pills. take one pill now and one tomorrow morning.
Ms. Daniela: Thanks. I have to go to work now.
Doctor: no, stay home and rest.
Nurse: here are your pills. You can pay the secretary on your way out.
Ms. Daniela: all right. I´m going to relax tonight. thanks
Secretary: It will be fifty thousand for the consult and fifteen thousand for the pills
Ms. Daniela: Here there are sixty five thousand
Secretary: Thank you. Get well soon
Ms. Daniela: Thanks, Bye

1 comment:

![Juan]! said...

Hello my your blogspot adjoins very well I congratulate you continue this way! .. if you want to leave a commentary me I it am grateful for my .. bye !!